• NuttyMonk

    I had a quick chat on the Git page for plugdata which helped a lot.

    https://github.com/plugdata-team/plugdata/issues/846

    I just created a blank patch in puredata with GOP turned on. I can now use this as an abstraction template in plugdata when i want to have controls in the parent patch.

    Thanks for all your help.

    NM

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • NuttyMonk

    @ddw_music

    Thanks for checking this. I was confused about not being able to access the properties page myself but thought i was just mistaken as i'm new to plugdata and puredata

    After opening the .pd file in a text editor i can see the piece of code which is used for setting the GOP on or off.

    #X coords 0 -1 1 1 100 110 1 264 76;
    

    It's the last 1 before the value 264.

    I've changed it to a 0 and it changes the value for GOP in puredata from ON to OFF.

    100 is X Size
    110 is Y Size
    264 is X Margin
    76 is Y Margin

    At least i can just do a workaround with this now.

    Cheers

    NM

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • NuttyMonk

    @oid closing the subpatch doesn't help. Must be an error in plugdata :(

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • NuttyMonk

    Hi all,

    when i create an abstraction with controls in it and then load it into a parent patch i am not able to view any of the controls in the parent patch that are in the abstraction.

    Can anyone advise on a reason for this issue? Is it a known problem with plugdata itself or am i missing something?

    Images and the abstraction patch are available below

    Cheers

    NM

    gop1.png

    gop2.png

    SFPlayer.pd

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • NuttyMonk

    @whale-av

    Hi,

    yes that is a message box. All seems to be working well now after a few changes to remove unwanted clicks etc. pd file shared below

    pdKick.pngKick.pd

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • NuttyMonk

    Hi @whale-av,

    I figured out a workaround while i was waiting for a reply

    pdKick.png

    I made a wee delay to a second message to the ramp.

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • NuttyMonk

    Hi all,

    i'm relatively new to pure data, just been going through tutorials online for the past week. I am using a line~ object and am sending a message to it "0, 1 200" but i want the last number (200) to be variable. I've been trying to pack it without any success but i'm sure there is a simple way to get this done which i can't figure out. Can anyone offer me any help with this?

    The line~ object is being used as a ramp for a kick drum. Do we upload patches here for people to look at?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Cheers

    NM

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!