I found a simple enough poly synth patch taht uses a cloned object to achieve a poly synth from a [osc~] object. I got it working then modified it with a envelope. Now I don't know where Im going wrong the [sel 0] in ploysynthclone dose not seam to work. There always seams to be one underlying note when my external sequencer a "trigger finger pro" stops playing notes.
I should note the poly synth works inside the cloned object. This all began when I added the envelope.
This is the patch I found to handle the envelope. As you can see a clone object is not used so I feel like that is where my issue is I have a feeling this is happening because of the [next $1< message.
Also my patch is not exact to the original I am drawing the envelope line in a separate sub-patch and it is being drawn correctly.