@nicnut Hi again
I have never used Processing, so I downloaded it added a udp library via the contributions manager and did some tests with my Pd patch and all it worked fine
The sketch folder also has a Pd patch udp.pd.
You may or may not be using this library though!
I thought this may be of interest
The example sketch also contained these comments
- (./) udp.pde - how to use UDP library as unicast connection
- (cc) 2006, Cousot stephane for The Atelier Hypermedia
- (->) http://hypermedia.loeil.org/processing/
- Create a communication between Processing<->Pure Data @ http://puredata.info/
- This program also requires to run a small program on Pd to exchange data
- (hum!!! for a complete experimentation), you can find the related Pd patch
- at http://hypermedia.loeil.org/processing/udp.pd
- -- note that all Pd input/output messages are completed with the characters
- ";\n". Don't refer to this notation for a normal use. --
This plugin hides the menu and title bar on windows 10.
With a F11 function key toggle, but only as full screen