• Heisenberg

    @LiamG Sorry about my grammar........

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    @LiamG Oh! You reminds me! Thanks you!!!!!!!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    @whale-av thank you a lot! Do you know how to set the flag by Mac Terminal rather than pd?Because I can't open pd to set the flag......thank you!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    @LiamG Thanks! So how to do it in mac?Deeply appreciate!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    @LiamG thank you very much!But I can't open it normally,so I don't know how to load "-noprefs".But still, thank you a lot.

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    @alexandros thank you very much! I feel like fishing for a needle in the ocean. I'll try to forget the 0.43.0......

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    I got a new clue. I found that if I delete the file "AppMain.tcl" which is in the "Resources" folder, pd can be opened as a blank,without any interface or function. And then I found the "AppMain.tcl" is opened by an application named "Wish".So I think the problem is from some pd statement in the files of "Wish". Then, I don't know what to do.Please help me,thank you!!!!!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    Since I modified a wrong buffer size or something in the settings of 0.43.4,I can't open pd again! I find there is a help doc on official website, but it doesn't work. Following the help, I deleted the org.puredata.xxx which is the statement of pd for system, but it stills stocked on startup.

    Then, I try to replace the content files of 0.43.4 by the files of 0.42.5 ,and I found that the problem is from the "Resources" folder. But then,sadly, I have nothing to do.

    I trying to modify the buffer size is because IAC midi signal is not stable.Now, I only wish to open it....

    So, is there any method to restore or initialize pd settings? Please help me!!!Thanks guys!!!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    @xbarbie Thanks for your response! I'll have a try!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • Heisenberg

    First,thank you for your time.
    I want to make a patch that can analyze a lyric file whose format is same as the .lrc. For example:
    [00:01.00]Gimme fuel, gimme fire
    [00:02.00]Gimme that which I desire
    [00:03.00]Oh
    [00:19.00]Yeah
    [00:21.00]Turn on, I see red
    [00:25.00]Adrenaline crash and crack my head
    [00:27.00]Nitro junkie, paint me dead
    [00:33.00]And I see red
    Then came the question, how to read a text file line by line and index by index so that I can get the initial timecode from the lyric file(.txt, such as the example) and display the lyrics that without timecode?

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!