Purr Data 2.6.0 is now available:
This version adds the ability to compile with Pd's numeric type as a double precision floating point number.
I added some precompiled binaries to test out. They are titled, "purr-double-trouble..." The OSX binaries ship with all externals compiled, while the other OSes ship just with the core objects atm.
Also, I added a website:
And a repo if anyone wants to add css and other bling:
Please report bugs here:
- build system improvements
- hyperlinked [print] messages
- added support and test binaries for double precision builds
- fixed bug with special characters in filenames under Windows
- fixed bug with using pd~ in "-nogui" mode
- fixed for initbang crasher
- fixed bug with socket calls from externals under "-nogui" mode in Windows