Purr Data version 2.4.3 is now available:
Report bugs here:
- fixes to [draw array] and [draw svg], plus some tutorials for using it
- fix bug where OSX 10.8 binary wouldn't work on 10.8 without editing plist
- fix regression with [draw g]
- improve [draw svg] getrect performance
- fix [stdout] so it works correctly with [pd~]
- fix [vu] display error
- added Debian Stretch binary
- simplify startup message
- port some documentation fixes from Pd Vanilla
- fix midi-help.pd, and add links for all midi-related objects
- fix font init bug triggered on some Windows systems
- (work-in-progress) canvas properties checkbox to suppress scrollbars
- (work-in-progress) canvas properties checkbox to suppress menus
- add mouse event callback outlet for [draw image]
[draw array] and [draw svg]
The new tutorials in doc/4.data.structures/pd-l2ork/ds-tutorials show how
to use these new drawing commands to visualize data. With the recent changes
to data structure array redrawing, these commands should make it possible to
change the visible attributes of an array without getting dropouts.
new canvas properties (experimental)
This is the first draft of functionality to suppress scrollbars and menus.
The options you choose get saved with the patch using new canvas methods.
Now that [stdout] works with [pd~], we can leverage those objects to do
sane testing on external libraries.