• phil123456

    vdhs~ $0-pitshft
    ... couldn't create
    vdhs~ $0-pitshft
    ... couldn't create
    iemlib/lp4_butt~ 20000 5
    ... couldn't create
    zexy/nop
    ... couldn't create
    delwritec~ $0-pitshft $1
    ... couldn't create
    zexy/demultiplex~
    ... couldn't create
    rminus~ 1
    ... couldn't create
    zexy/demultiplex~
    ... couldn't create
    rminus~ 1
    ... couldn't create

    pfff, never mind

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    wow huge library

    so far, if I understand, the whole idea is to detect the pitch, transpose it upon a musical scale and play the input sound at a different pitch

    so why use a "non fft pitch shifter" or a "granular pitch shifter" ? for performances or something ?

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    once again it's based on tons of abstracts that dont exist :-(
    thx anyway

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    @whale-av cool I am french :-)
    thx, I'll have a look

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    @katjav link is dead, any alternative ? seems there is no repo on his github either

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    Hello,

    I want to create an harmoniser/harmonist , the only thing I could find is this

    thanks

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    • in the helloworld example, the fact that I called it main while the code itself referred to helloworld
    • in my own code (the one I had trouble with in the first place) ..no bloody idea

    maybe the fact I cleaned all the remaining main.pd_linux on the file system solved the issue

    anyway , hail to "LD_DEBUG=libs ..."

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    @seb-harmonik.ar just edited, ... again ...:-)

    now, my own code works just fine without modif, jee what the hell

    anyway, I finaly found a way to debug PD library loading

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    I removed all other instances of my main library I found on my drive, now I only get 1 "succeeded"

    I updated pd

    sudo apt-get install --only-upgrade pd
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    Note, selecting 'puredata-core' instead of 'pd'
    puredata-core is already the newest version (0.47.1-3).
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 232 not upgraded.
    
    

    I used **pd-lib-builder **make file

    same story

    I found a way to debug library loading:

    LD_DEBUG=libs /usr/bin/pd
    
    ...
    
          7840: calling init: /usr/local/lib/pd-externals/main/main.pd_linux
          7840: 
          7840: /usr/local/lib/pd-externals/main/main.pd_linux: error: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol: main_setup (fatal)
          7840: /usr/local/lib/pd-externals/main/main.pd_linux: error: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol: setup (fatal)
    

    fixed the code and...YES !!!

    hope this also helps anyone stumbling upon this sort of issues

    posted in technical issues read more
  • phil123456

    maybe I ran a package update at some time....

    as stated above, I used a simpler "hello world" code, same issue

    here is the code

    #include "m_pd.h"
    
    static t_class *helloworld_class;
    
    typedef struct _helloworld {
      t_object  x_obj;
    } t_helloworld;
    
    void helloworld_bang(t_helloworld *x)
    {
      post("Hello world !!");
    }
    
    void *helloworld_new(void)
    {
      t_helloworld *x = (t_helloworld *)pd_new(helloworld_class);
    
      return (void *)x;
    }
    
    void helloworld_setup(void) {
      helloworld_class = class_new(gensym("helloworld"),
            (t_newmethod)helloworld_new,
            0, sizeof(t_helloworld),
            CLASS_DEFAULT, 0);
      class_addbang(helloworld_class, helloworld_bang);
    }
    

    here is the make file

    CC= cc
     
    CFLAGS= -std=gnu99 -DPD -DVERSION='"0.0"' -fPIC -O6 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -W -g -Wno-unused-parameter  -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-comment -Wimplicit-function-declaration -Wint-conversion
     
    INCLUDES= -I/usr/include/pd
     
    LIBS= -lpng -lbcm2835 -lc
     
    CFLAGS2= -rdynamic -shared -fPIC -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN",--enable-new-dtags
    
    pd-plugin: $(patsubst %.c,build/%.o,$(wildcard *.c)) 
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS2) -o build/main.pd_linux $^ -lc -lpng  -lbcm2835
    
    # how to build the .o files from .cpp files for the above rules
    build/%.o: %.c
        $(info ----------------------------- $< -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)
        @if $(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(INCLUDES) $(LIBS) -c  $< -o $@  ; then \
    echo "COMPILED OK !!" ; \
    else echo "ERROR" ; fi
    
    clean:
        rm build/*
    
    install:
        mkdir -p /usr/lib/puredata/extra/main/
        @sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/puredata/extra/main/*.*
        @sudo cp build/main.pd_linux /usr/lib/puredata/extra/main/main.pd_linux
        $(info /usr/lib/puredata/extra/main/main.pd_linux)
    
    

    posted in technical issues read more

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!