• cebec

    has anyone had any trouble with tabosc4~ operation with this version of pd? i've tested the tabosc4~ on a PC running XP Pro SP2a and 040-1 and did not experience any problems.
    when i run the Help patch for tabosc4~ for example the object doesn't respond correctly to sig~ and things can quickly blow up.

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • cebec

    Just a correction: Max/MSP/Jitter 5 is $699 and Max/MSP 5 is $495.
    http://cycling74.com/shop/max/

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • cebec

    Nice work. Definitely good demos and could be turned into full tracks. Looking forward to the diy-3 lib.

    posted in output~ • read more
  • cebec

    Enjoyed this, thanks!

    posted in output~ • read more
  • cebec

    I love this! thank you for sharing it!

    posted in output~ • read more
  • cebec

    Wow, that is really cool and fun to play with. Thanks!

    posted in patch~ • read more
  • cebec

    Where do you get the breakpoints object or tof library?

    Thanks.

    posted in patch~ • read more
  • cebec

    axolotl still around? Which direction did you end up going?

    I'm a Linux newbie who's looking to dual-boot on a MacBook with a complete distro and would like some advice as to which one will offer the best audio and Pd performance.

    Eventually I'll roll my own but I want to start with something stock. I'll also be using ChucK and SC3 and an RME Fireface.

    Thanks...

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!