Hi all, beginner here.
I'm trying to find a way to simultaneously modulate my METRO time and the ramp time of my LINE. I tried to crudely illustrate that concept in the red line drawing on my patch.
What I have here is
- METRO sends regular pulses to RANDOM
- with each pulse RANDOM chooses a random value
- values ramp from one to the next via LINE
- LINE passes values to NUMBER
- NUMBER passes values to PHASOR~ as frequency values
I want to be able to use one control that overrides the METRO time with a value that simultaneously becomes my LINE's ramp time. So when METRO is 1000ms, LINE ramp time is also 1000ms; when METRO is 750ms, LINE ramp time is also 750ms, etc.
Any insights on how to patch this up? Thank you!