hey @whale-av @manuels @jameslo thanks once again for the feedback! I think we are getting there, very exciting. I just quickly plugged your suggestion into my patches and they both work well. Interestingly enough now the sig~ and the resampling method result in two sounds that are timbrically quite different, but still coherent with what I would expect. This is super interesting, even as a creative toolset, as long as the difference in timbre are not artefacts. I will investigate this further and try to post some audio examples.

Gonna work more on the project this week and keep you posted. Just bear with me as I cannot work on this full-on every day like the past weekend, cause of other commitments.

@jameslo sorry to hear, it is quite jumping around these days, I hope your symptoms are bearable, and I'm glad that an interesting problem can help a little :)

@whale-av the vline~ there is very elegant! I had previously tried with a line3 in the control domain but your suggestions makes more sense. I've used a bucket object to get the interval, that should be the same as what you are doing in your patch.

@manuels yes, indeed. Different filters are the next thing I'm gonna look into, especially as I gonna need a more systematic spectral analysis of the resulting sound to make sure it is still coherent with the expected signal.