Ofelia v2.0.4 is released and already uploaded to Deken.
It mostly fixes minor bugs. Please update it if you haven’t.
- Fixed Array:setTable() bug on Windows.
- Renamed Array:getTable() and Array:setTable() to Array:get() and Array:set().
- Added additional argument to Array:get() and Array:set() to set onset value.
- Fixed crashing issue when returning a large sized table as a list.
- Disabled printing the bug fix version on the pd console.
- Added “examples/pd/misc” example to show various pd objects emulation.
For more info: https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia