Hi, ofelia v1.0.8 is now available.
You can use GEM with ofelia thanks to Arnaud Courcelle who created [ofGemwin] and [ofGemhead] abstractions.
Please try out "ofelia/examples/gem/main.pd" to learn how to use GEM with ofelia. I've only tested this on macOS by the way.
Also, I added some utility objects for creating message and file opening/saving dialogs.
You can find these objects inside [pd system] subpatch in UTILS section of "ofelia/help-intro.pd".
- added [ofGetFboTexID] and [ofGetImageTexID]
- added GEM abstractions and example to the "examples/gem" directory
- added ofRectangle related objects and help files
- renamed [ofGetDollarArgs] to [ofGetCanvasArgs]
- added [ofSetCanvasArgs], [ofRemoveCanvas], [ofGetCanvasIndex]
- added [ofKeyCodeListener]
- added ofSystemUtils objects and help files
- Video player and grabber
- SVG loader
- GUI abstractions
- Raspberry Pi support
More info about ofelia: https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia