Hi, ofelia v1.0.6 is now available.
This version includes [pdgui] abstractions which emulate pd's built-in GUI.
Please try out "ofelia/examples/gui/pdguiExample.pd".
More GUI abstractions will be added in the close future.
You can also customize the look/behavior of the GUI if you know the basics of ofelia.
- [ofCreateFbo] auto MSAA scaling is disabled
- fixed bug for mesh editor and getter objects
- [ofReceive], [ofValue] can change name dynamically
- float inlet is removed from [ofGetCanvasName], [ofGetDollarZero], [ofGetDollarArgs], [ofGetPatchDirectory] as it's problematic when used in cloned abstraction
- [ofGetPos], [ofGetScale] are renamed to [ofGetWindowPos], [ofGetWindowScale]
- [ofGetTranslate], [ofGetRotate], [ofGetScale] are added
- [pdgui] abstractions are added to the "examples/gui" directory
- [ofMap] has 5th argument which enables/disables clamping
- [ofGetElapsedTime], [ofGetLastFrameTime] returns time in seconds
- [ofGetElapsedTimeMillis], [ofGetLastFrameTimeMillis] are added
- More GUI abstractions
- GLSL shader loader
- Video player and grabber
More info about ofelia: https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia