• solen91

    I have discovered my biggest problem so far trying to build my feedback frequency modulator (just like DX7).

    I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out!

    The problem occurring is that the voices allocation does not work right. When I play a new note (despite envelope managing the amplitude) I can still hear older voices within the patch. Is there a way resolving this? Maybe not using poly?

    Thank you very much for help in advance,

    here are the folders attached.

    http://www.pdpatchrepo.info/hurleur/Archive.zip

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • solen91

    Thank you coloscope! I was in deep trouble before you helped me and now I have a big chunk of my project done!

    Thank you so much!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • solen91

    Hi guys! I am sorry to be asking again, but this does not let me sleep at night!

    Thank you so much in advance.

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!