• Scrawn

    Thank you, I know openframeworks, but I did not know ofxpd but reading the documentation I see that does not support the graphics (note: the gui and graphics features are not within the scope of this addon), and precisely what I try to reproduce/manipulate
    synchronized videos with raspberrys.

    Let's see if anyone has any solution! Thanks!

    posted in this forum • read more
  • Scrawn

    Thanks for answering. You are right, the Raspberry Pi 2 has the ARM Cortex-A7 and Raspberry Pi 3 has the ARM Cortex-A53

    posted in this forum • read more
  • Scrawn

    Hi, I'm new to the forum but while I work with PD and often this forum has resolved doubts me!

    I have installed PD in the Raspberry Pi 2/3 but it does not work GEM. Can anyone help me on how to install GEM?

    Thank you very much!

    posted in this forum • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!