• pmeier

    Hi there!

    I try to control RME TotalMix FX via Pure Data using OSC.

    Changing the mastervolume-fader works with ease, but I get stuck when it comes to control all kinds of toggle-, onOff-, or noSend-controls, e.g. mainDim, mainMono, solo, mute or busInput, track+, bank+ and so on.

    Is there anybody with a working Pure Data patch, using one of these controls?

    I would really appreciate that!

    Greetings.
    Peter

    http://www.pdpatchrepo.info/hurleur/totalmix.pd

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • pmeier

    I finally solved this problem:

    You can use "packOSC" to specify the type of data you want to send out, e.g. integer, float, string, ...

    TotalMix expects float values!

    (sendtyped /1/mainMono f 1) will do the job.

    I figured out that (send /1/mainMono 1) or (send /1/mainMono 1.0) sends out an integer value. It's like (sendtyped /1/mainMono i 1) and won't work with TotalMix.

    Maybe this will be useful to someone.

    Greetings.
    Peter

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • pmeier

    To break it down:

    # When I toggle the "Mono" button in TotalMix FX I receive:

    print: /1/mainMono 1
    print: /1/mainMono 0

    # When I check the toggle button in my patch (totalmix.pd) I receive:

    print: send /1/mainMono 1
    print: /1/mainMono 0

    # When I uncheck the toggle button in my patch (totalmix.pd) I receive:

    print: send /1/mainMono 0
    print: /1/mainMono 0

    But in TotalMix FX nothing seems to happen.

    It looks like TotalMix only gives back the current state of "Mono", instead of changing it.

    Any idea?

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!