• piretl

    Hello there,
    has anyone ever attempted building a gardner reverb in puredata? I am currently comparing freeverb and the schroeder reverb but would like to give gardner a go as well: I am quite new to pure data though and am not sure how to create 'nested' filters like in the followign article:

    http://fc.mbs.net/~pfisher/fov2-0010016c/fov2-0010016e/fov2-001001a3/book/chapters/24mikelson/index.html

    Any advice?

    Thank you in advance,

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • piretl

    Hello,

    I am rather new to PureData and am building a simple room simulator at the moment. I was wondering if there is a way that I can preset room width/height/length ratio sliders so that the user can choose between a few "recommended" ratios, such as Louden or the Golden Ratio? As in, once they click on either option, sliders will move automatically?

    Thank you in advance!

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!