this is super clean ")) precise pitch.
I'm succefully working with this patch :
more easy to connect and synchronise with a gem video player but less "rich" than yours.
I did try to modify your patch to fit to my plan but i can't get the video results i have with the clone object way. i also have pitch issues and over CPU use.. what do u think ?)
I tried that, but the thing is that the images are superimposed while in my patch with the [pix_add] the two images are superimposed but you can see both of them. That is to say here nothing.. until there is some "spatial translation" or "temporal translation". (!)
Mainly what i'm not managing to do is to superpose one image and the same image but with the opposite colors; ..and get a black in result.
As you can see in the "Screenshot 2014-12-06 at 13.12.23" when i use alpha] i got a gray scale. In this configuration i got one rectangle for every [gem head].
I also joined "Capture d’écran 2014-12-06 à 12.57.18" ; where i ain’t got no gray scale but a black because here i input the two gemhead]s to a [pix_add] object and i got two [rectangle]s .
If you can see something it’s because one image is a frame before a other frame of the same sequences. ( « a temporal translation ») .
So in short what i looking to do in the patch « translate_one_by_one » is a
« spatial translation » .
A « spatial translation » between two images (and after two or more series of images.)
i therefore need to be able to see the two images at once.
Sorry for my bad English
thx for your generosity
translate_one_by_one - copie.pd
Hi, thank u for the quick answer.
The fact is that i'm already using 2 [gemhead]s with different numbers.
I really can't fix it, i looking all around the net and nothing. I will be great if u or someone could have a deep look on it.