• composerbratt

    Hello,

    I am new to the PD community. I am trying to get the Mr Peach externals working and have encountered trouble. I am using PD on a MacBook on Mac OSX 10.7.5.

    I created a startup with mrpeach. When I go to create a new path, I go to the harddrive, go to applications, an then PD is blocked out.

    When I installed this on my desktop, all I had to do was create the startup and it worked beautifully. I tried to follow the path on that computer but I can't get anything going.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Best,

    Mike

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • composerbratt

    nevermind folks. I reinstalled it again (third time).

    Works great now. Still haven't quite figured out what went wrong.

    Best,

    Mike

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!