• coatfront

    Hi

    I've done a bit of max programming, but since I can't afford it, I decided to get involved with Pd.

    I installed the 0.38 extended version on os x.4.9, which worked fine. Having just upgraded to os x.4.10, Pd seems to launch 2 apps - one called Pd-extended, and the other called Pd, with no application icon. I don't think it did this before I upgraded. Is this normal - I think I read somewhere that Pd is two apps, but that the 0.38 extended version combines them.

    Any help on this 'issue'(?) would be great.

    Thanks

    cF

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • coatfront

    thanks for your comments

    hardoff - I upgraded the OS, not Pd.

    obiwannabe - I think I maybe a little confused about extended. I'll look into it

    thanks again

    cF

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!