• bitflow

    Hi everybody, I'm trying to change the default colors of pure data background and objects..so I've found the lines to change in pd-gui.tcl..but in that file I can only change the colors of the main objects (message,number,symbol..etc) but not the colors of the other objects (bang,toggle,number2,hslider..etc)
    ..so when I start pd and load a patch, this is what I get:

    does anybody knows where is the file to modify the other object colors..?

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • bitflow

    these are the colors of my theme for those intrested:

    # color scheme
    set ::canvas_fill "#303030"
    set ::text_color "#ffffff"
    set ::select_color "#ff7200"
    set ::dash_outline "#888888"
    set ::dash_fill "#555555"
    set ::box_outline "#888888"
    set ::graph_outline "#888888"
    set ::atom_box_fill "#555555"
    set ::msg_box_fill "#555555"
    set ::obj_box_fill "#555555"
    set ::signal_cord_highlight "#fff600"
    set ::signal_cord "#00868a"
    set ::signal_nlet $signal_cord
    set ::msg_cord_highlight "#fff600"
    set ::msg_cord "#ff3e8a"
    set ::msg_nlet "#ff3e8a"
    set :mixed_nlet "#88aaff"

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • bitflow

    I don't have idea on how to use that commands..if someone knows how to use it and can help on this, please post here! ;)

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • bitflow

    Thank you...I'll give it a read as soon as I've time..and I'll post here the result..

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • bitflow

    @dwan said:

    This little thread might be relevant :
    http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-01/075799.html

    uhm..one of the two links given is broken..and I cannot find informations at the other one..I've spent hours checking the pd files..but..nothing yet..!

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • bitflow

    eheh..I think the same ;)

    posted in technical issues • read more
  • bitflow

    I have the same error when I run the GEM examples..! I'm on ubuntu 11.10 64bit, and my video card is intel HD 3000...does anybody knows something about this issue?

    posted in technical issues • read more
Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!