Hi and thank you all in advance. I am new to pd. I have an issue with the directory heirarchy. Is this correct path to install the patch directory on an sd card and not the internal storage? The application launches and all I recieve is a mesage that patches are found. I get no option to select the patch directory or a drop down where I should select the patch resource. I am using a Galaxy TabS 9+ FE, running Android 15 running One UI 8.5 with the last update being August 1, 2026. I did observe in the documentation that for Andriod system 10 and later the correct path structure for the application shouuld be /sdcard/Android/data/cx.mccormick.pddroidparty/files/MyPdPatch. When I launch the application all I see is the message PdDroidParty compatible patches found but no directory heirarchy appears for me to open a workspace interface. Thanks in advance for your responses and helep

-
Installing pd and confirming the correct directory path resource application
-
@mykeonthemove All guesses.... as I do not have any of the software....
The path for the files.... or reading the documentation .. the folders each containing a file named "droidparty_main.pd".... should be as you say Android/data/cx.mccormick.pddroidparty/files/ and each folder a different name.The message doesn't say that patches "are" found. That is just a header and it would show those that were found immediately below that header if it had found them.
I think you can add folders using the + at the top right of the window "select folder"
So add a folder cx.mccormick.pddroidparty to data..... and then open that and add a folder files and then open that and copy your patch folders there.Probably?? whether this folder is on the internal or sdcard storage will depend on where the application was installed, unless the application has a setting for whether patch folders should be stored on the internal or external drive.
But it looks like you don't have an sd card installed, and Android will only let you see the contents of "Internal/Android/data" on a computer attached to the device.You should probably install an SD card though because there is no mention in the documentation or GitHub of installing DroidParty on the android internal storage.
David.