The brand new Camomile release (1.0.1) is available!
Camomile is a plugin with Pure Data embedded that offers to load and to control patches inside a digital audio workstation. The plugin is available in the VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit formats for Linux, Windows and MacOS. Download and information on the website: https://github.com/pierreguillot/camomile/wiki.
Read carefully the documentation. Feedback are more than welcome!
For feature request and bug report, please use the issue section on the Github repository if you can:
An overview of the main changes:
- Use libpd instead of my personal wrapper.
- Use TLS approach of Pd to manage thread concurrency issues.
- Use a text file to define the properties of the plugins.
- Generate plugins with the patches included.
- Separate the GUI and the parameters' definitions.
- Fix thread concurrency issue that occurred when selecting a program (#77).
- Fix stack overflow issue due to concurrent access to the Pd's stack counter (#69).
- Update documentation for VST2/VST3/AU generation on MacOS to display the name of the plugins in Ableton (#75).
- Improve the whole documentation (#72) and start "How to Create Patches" (#73).
- Add more warning when there are extra arguments in parameters' methods.
- Add support for "openpanel" and "savepanel" methods.
- Update examples Bulgroz, AlmondOrgan, Castafiore, MiniMock.
- Start/Add support for patch description in the text file (#74).
- Start/Add support for patch credits in the text file (#74).
Further information on the previous versions and the changes on this topic.