Hey Guys,

I'm currently working on a project to have a kinect (which passes data to processing, which outputs via UDP to Pure Data) in order to control some audio processing (delays) within PD.

My issue is that the audio output from PD is glitchy- even with the audio processing turned off. I have made some changes to my patch (I had a sub patch which was using bondos which seemed to be causing issues), and I also have used [average] on the incoming data, which also seems to help , but there is still some glitchiness

I think I've isolated the problem as being the data that is being received from the Kinect specifically, because the patch runs fine when I supply it with dummy data from another Processing sketch, again over UDP. I've tried sending integers rather than floats, but this makes no difference, and I've also tried slowing down the rate the data is sent at from processing, but this actually seems to make things worse!

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has come across anything similiar, or has ideas where the issues might be arising - thanks!