Hey all,

I'm sure there will be some crossover as I posted these on the pd-announce list last week but I do have some recent recordings I would very much like to share:

HELOpg (Huddersfield Experimental Laptop Orchestra post-grad) recently recorded 3 Text Scores of mine and they are here:

http://helopg.co.uk/tag/audio/

Software is a combination of Pd and Puredyne (me), Max/MSP, Renoise and ChucK. Plus mic's, sensors and other stuff. All tracks recorded live in one take.

Here's a video of a piece for acoustic instrument and electronics which was recorded with Pat Allison on clarinet.

I'm aware that the documentation is a bit sketchy and the video is very basic; it's the first technical run through but hopefully you get the gist.

All made in Pd and I'm happy to share the patch but it's well sketchy (patch also includes an extensive list of thank you's to the various people who helped me get this thing together.

Of course, I take all the credit for any errors.

Be really good to get some feedback on all of these and I will be back asking the community if they can help me tighten up the video piece as it's an uncontrolled beast decimating my laptop in its current state. Definitely needs some serious streamloining (ho ho, just noticed the sp but I kind of like it)

Very best wishes,

Julian