Okay, so this things works; I say that first cause when you open it up your palm will probably hit your forehead.

The idea is that there is only one metro for the clock and that it is sending out different streams. So you run the clock (after adjusting shuffle and tempo - move shuffle up to 5 and back down to 0) and then anywhere else in your patch you can:

[r this] ; outputs a stream (at 16th note intervals) 0, 1, 2, 3,....15

[r this96] ; outputs a stream (at 96th note intervals) 0, 1, 2, 3,.....95

[r these] ; outputs a stream (at eight-note intervals) 0, 1, .....31 (4 bars instead of one, controlled by the "phrase buttons 1bar, 2bar or 4bar.)

Some of the others are used by the ACID patch previously posted...the way I setup 16th-note triplets and 32nd-notes is messy, but you could get it to work for you. I think they are and ...

There are some graphics to lag your computer whenever 4-bar, 8-bar, 16-bar periods have elapsed.

You can also:

[r bang4] or [r bang8] which gives you bangs on important phrases.

It also has a built in stutter (unfortunately using another metro.) It stutters the clock output - works pretty well but it's a damn mess. It's under [pd keyboard] because I use a MIDI controller for it. If you can figure it out, more power to you - basically, if you have a MIDI controller you should be able to get it working - it uses thirteen keys C -> C Pressing any of these keys should give you some rhythm, like repeat count 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, unless you also hold down the lower C which would give you 5, 6, 5, 6 or the D which would give you 5, 6, 7, 5, 6, 7...there's other stuff too.

If you're trying to get the ACID to work, don't worry, it should do it just fine, all the sends and receives are there. Put both files in your PD folder, open a new patch, and make an object [ACID4u] and [Clock4u] and they should be talking to each other.

http://www.pdpatchrepo.info/hurleur/clock4u.pd