Think some of you might get a kick out of this (caveat I haven't done any spoken-word improv in a long time, so I can't really vouch for the quality of my words):

The pd part:

The recording was done using an old ps2-jack logitech footpedal (which I found out really only has 4 electrical lines out: red, black, white, and green (directly connected to the potentiometers) so I routed them to my arduino and sent those signals (once normalized) to 2 effects (one to the left and one to the right channel of a stereo recording plus as second line (vocal) to the right input (using a really cool) double 1/4" female to 1/8" stereo male adapter cable I picked up at Guitar Center.

So I sent in 2 signals, left and right. Right I left clean as vocal and recorded to its own stereo track and left I divided and sent to a second stereo track with then left being a delay-feedback line (DIY2 abs) and right being a pitchshifter (DIY2).

So as I played my left foot ramped (from 0 to 1) the delay and my right foot ramped (also from 0-1) the pitchshifter.

Very happy with the results.

Found my self thinking it is kind of representative (given the vocals) of what might be called "folk acid-rock".

Tally ho. And Good Luck in all your endeavors.

Would love to hear what folks think.

Hope you enjoy it or at least find it entertaining.

Happy Pding.
Ciao for Now.
-S